BigSIS Updates/New Features
- BigSIS is excited to announce the release of the Ravenna ADMIT Import tool! When the Ravenna ADMIT Import is run from the BigSIS Database, it seamlessly pulls accepted applicant data from Ravenna ADMIT to BigSIS Leads. This creates a bridge between admissions and enrollment, giving the admin visibility into the entire student lifecycle while completing the unified person record that carries throughout the entire system. Check out this article for Using the Ravenna ADMIT Import.
- A few upgrades have been made to the Donations module of the BigSIS Database in order to make thanking donors easier, including increased notation on the Donations To-Do list about what Donations are in need of thanking. Check out this article on Sending Thank Yous.
- The Tax Receipt Letter Donation Report now automatically excludes Donor Advised Funds. Donor Advised Funds can be included by adjusting the parameters of the report to include them. Check out this article for how to Generate a Tax Receipt Letter.
- Both Tax Receipt Reports/Letters and Thank You Letters can be Downloaded and Deleted from within the Donor Profile in the BigSIS Database.
- Marking a person or student as international was previously causing problems with imports.
- Broken filters in the Families and People tables have been fixed to filter properly.
- QB Sync Errors for Partial Invoice Payments, Adjustments, and Deposits have been corrected.
- Quickbooks Online Invoice syncing issues have been fixed.