How to Impersonate a Parent/Guardian in the Portal to Fill Out a Contract Agreements
- Go to Admissions > My Admissions
- Click Sign Agreement
- Confirm by clicking the green button for the student and this will take you to your contract agreement.
- Review each page in detail to make sure language, formatting, school year references, dollar amount references are all correct.
- Take note of any edits to the agreement you would like to make and either edit those directly in your contract agreements or notify your implementation specialist for assistance.
- Experiment with the different charge options you may have (extended care, tuition assistance, etc.). Select different options and make sure that the charges are calculated correctly.
- Confirm that your payment schedule options are correct. And, if you require tuition insurance, that it is required for the correct payment schedules and is optional where applicable.
- Confirm that your deposit is for the correct amount.
- Confirm that any fees are due on the correct dates (e.g., with agreement, with payment schedule, on a specific date).