Description: We'll cover student records, enrollments, admissions, how to matriculate a student and the Advanced Enrollment Query filter.
Users learn what makes up a student record; including enrollments, admissions, and registrations. We will also cover how to matriculate one student or a number of students at one time. We will explore how this affects your system and how easy it is to do.
We will also extend this concept to the Report Viewer (built-in reports) and how health reports, emergency contact reports, directory reports, attendance reports, more, all use the advanced enrollment query to filter.
Training Length: 60-minute in-person training.
Who Should Attend: Users with the Registrar role and (optional, but recommended) users with the Advanced role or "super admins".
Prerequisites: Overview 1 and Admin/Communications Training
After the Training User Will Be Able To:
- Understand the connections between people, student, and enrollment records.
- Use the People, Students, or Enrollments table to filter for active and inactive students.
- Matriculate students when they withdraw, including creating alumni records.
- Use the Report Viewer to explore built-in BigSIS reports.
Homework after Training:
- Use the Advanced Enrollment Query to filter for students and/or parents on the People, Students, and Enrollments table.
- Explore Student and Enrollment Records
- Use your testing site to matriculate students.
- Review other built-in filters for the People, Student, and Enrollments tables.
- Review the Report Viewer to explore built-in BigSIS reports.