BigSIS Updates/New Features
- A number of improvements were made to how the Constituencies/Roles of Donor Profiles are calculated and displayed throughout the system, including how Constituencies/Roles are shown in Donor Profiles and Donations. Filters in the Donor Profiles, Donations, and People tables were all updated to more efficiently search for Constituencies/Roles. Exports of Donor Profile Constituencies/Roles from the Donor Profiles, Donations, and People tables have also been updated to better display Constituencies/Roles.
- Secondary addresses can now be exported from the People table using the Person Query - Full datasource. Check out this article for a reminder on Exporting Data.
- The user interface had a number of refinements in both the SIS and TM sites. These included margin spacing issues, spelling and grammar errors, and visibility of pop-up windows and lists.
- Viewing options on tables in the TM module have been updated to include Record Count and the ability to Load All Records.
- New filters have been added to a number of tables in the TM module. The Leads and Lead Agreements tables now include the ability to filter by Enrollment Period as well as the status of an agreement.
- Removed mismatched alert from Donation Email Reconcile Alerts.
- TM wasn't syncing properly to SIS when adding a missing signature in TM. SIS Portal now correctly shows when a signature is required by TM module.
- Fixed a bug that was syncing family members into TM multiple times.