These instructions are specifically for portal users that would like to connect single sign-on (SSO) for Google or Facebook. If you have a portal user that needs to connect single sign-on, you can provide these instructions to guide them through this process.
- Login to the portal > go to My Account.
- Click Single Sign-On. You will be shown the option for attaching or detaching Facebook or Google single SSO. If you have not connected SSO already, you may click the Attach button for Facebook or Google. If you have connected SSO already you will see the option to Detach SSO. See below for an example of each.
- To Attach an account > click Attach.
- Select the Google or Facebook account you would like to use and this will confirm that you approve Facebook or Google SSO.
- Once you have confirmed the Facebook or Google SSO approval you will see a confirmation screen and will be able to login using SSO.
PRO TIP! Facebook and Google may have you confirm this process again in the future if you change your password for their website. This is a Facebook and Google requirement to confirm that BigSIS has the most up-to-date approvals when you change your password.
- To Detach and account > click Detach. This action will not need to be confirmed and will take effect right away.