You may want to attach certain documents to a Person’s Record. For example, maybe you want to store a pdf of a hand-signed consent form, or historical documents like past forms that were completed by hand. These are documents that are not public, they are for admin use only.
From the Person’s Record:
- Click the General tab
- Click the Documents subtab
- Click the New button
- Select a Document Type from the drop-down menu
- You can create a new Document Type by clicking the Combo Box icon .
- Enter a Title for your document
- Click Upload File to select the file you wish to upload
- Click the Only Visible to Me checkbox if you are the only admin who should have access to this document
- Click the Save and Back button