A Lead Enrollment Configuration is a necessary component in the admissions process and an optional component in the re-enrollment setup processes. Lead Enrollment Configurations determine what fields to show on your inquiry, application, and contract forms. They also determine many other parts of the admissions process and re-enrollment processes such as what tasks must be completed per program in order to get a prospective student enrolled or a returning student re-enrolled. You must configure a new Lead Enrollment Configuration for every new academic year. Luckily, it's quick and easy!
Setting Up a New Lead Enrollment Configuration (used for new leads)
From the Dashboard:
- Go to Leads in the left-menu > Enrollment & Inquiries Setup > Lead Enrollment Configuration.
- Select the Lead Enrollment Configuration that you would like to copy (normally, this will be the lead enrollment configuration from the most recent academic year).
- Click the Copy button.
- On the copy page, select the Academic Year to use for the new Lead Enrollment Configuration (normally, this will be the upcoming academic year). Enter a title for the new lead enrollment configuration; a good tip is to include the year in the title like "2017-2018 Lead Enrollment Configuration".
- Once you create the new lead enrollment configuration, edit it and adjust any settings as needed. Most of the settings will remain unchanged from the previous year, but some things may need to be adjusted slightly. This is the time to change things like application and contract fees (as they may have gone up for the new year), adjust inquiry forms, etc.
- Tip: If you have purchased the contract module, you can save a little time setting up your contracts by adding standard fees or discounts to all contracts in a few clicks. We know that many contracts are individualized per student and family based on many factors like tuition assistance and optional fees. Some fees and discounts, however, may be required of all students in a program (e.g., maintenance fee, tuition fee, returning student discount, etc.). To save you from having to add standard fees and discounts one student at a time, you can simply add them to all contracts for a program at once. To do this, go to the lead enrollment configuration for the year in question. Then, go down to the "Programs for Enrollment" tab. Now, click the "Bulk add contract line items" button (note: there is no need to select a program yet). Add a contract line item (charge, discount, or deposit) as you normally would when creating a contract for a student. Now, select the programs you want to apply this line item to and you're done! If you plan on using leads for re-enrollment, then click the "Programs for Re-enrollment" tab and repeat the process for re-enrollment programs.
If rolling over your Academic Year, continue to Step Five: Using the Re-Enrollment Tool