As the year winds down, it's time to get BigSIS ready for the upcoming school year. Follow this checklist each year to ensure your academic year is properly set up. You can begin these steps before your current school year ends or at any time you are ready keeping in mind that it is recommended that steps like finalizing and cleaning up past terms are completed near the end of the school year.
Checklist for Rolling Over an Academic Year
- Finalize and clean up your past term(s)
- Setting up a New Academic Year with The Academic Year Wizard
PRO TIP! The below steps will be included with the Academic Year Wizard and are only included for reference.
- Process Re-Enrollments Using the Academic Year Wizard
- Generate Courses
- Auto-Register Students into their courses
- Rollover Academic Year in Client Settings & other yearly task reminders