BigSIS has a variety of email alerts your admin community can use to make sure you are notified when a change or a certain action occurs in the portal. For example, perhaps your team would like to be alerted when a new inquiry comes in, or a new online donation. There are a variety of email alerts you may set up. Here are the steps to get these set up!
NOTE: when you set up an alert you will need to tie a Distribution List to it. A distribution list is a list of users that will receive Alerts triggered by different events in BigSIS. For more information see Distribution Lists.
How to set up an Alert
- Go to System > Settings > Alerts
- Click the New button
- BigSIS has just about every alert you can think of, select one from the Alert On list
- Now, select "Email" as the Output Type
- Then, select the Distribution List from the drop-down menu, this will tell BigSIS who to send the alert to
- Now, Select the email account where BigSIS should send the email from
- When you are finished, click the Save and Back button