(You must be signed into your Google account to do this)
- Steps for an admin
- Go to Calendars > Calendars > Calendar Feeds.
- Edit the Calendar Feed you want to add to a Google Calendar.
- Click the green “Add to My Google Calendar” button.
- A new tab containing your Google Calendar will open prompting you to select “Cancel” or “Add”. Click “Add”.
- Steps for the end user
- Login to the Portal. Go to Calendars tab.
- Click on Feeds tab below the list of calendars.
- Locate feed that you want download and click on Add to My Google Calendar.
- This will bring up a screen to confirm that you want to add this calendar to Google, make sure to click “add” to confirm adding the evens to this calendar. NOTE: Google only updates calendar feeds a few times a day so if the events do not automatically update right away do not worry. You may need to check back later in the day depending on when Google updates their calendar feeds.
- You have now successfully added this calendar!
Please sign in to leave a comment.