When a user tries to sign in with an incorrect password, they will be locked out after five attempts and the account will be made "inactive." After a user is locked out an administrator at the school will need to unlock their account. Here are the steps to unlock a user's account and make their account "active" again.
- Go to System > User Management > Manage Users.
- From the Manage Users table to view "inactive" accounts you can either remove the default "Active" filter or apply the "Inactive" filter (Filters > By Status > Inactive)
(click image to enlarge)
- Once you have located the user who you want to unlock, edit their record. (Either double click on the user or select the user and click the blue “Edit” action button.)
- Click the green Enable/Unlock User action button to unlock this user.
- Click OK when prompted to save this change and you are done!