Mailing Labels - Generating and Printing from People Table
From the People Table:
- Filter based on your mailing label needs at this time. NOTE: Please see “Filtering” for more detail on how to filter on the people table.
- Select all records and click on Communicate.
Mailing Labels - Printing Instructions
After clicking on the Communicate button:
- Select your desired mailing label from the six options available. Please see Mailing Labels - Different types for more information on the different label options.
- This will take you to the View Report page and will give you a view of how each label will print.
- You will have a few options from this page. These options will be available above your mailing labels.
- Here is a review of each option from left to right:
- Click on the binoculars icon to search for keywords.
- Click on the printer icon to print these labels. This will take you to your print screen where you will be able to enter your printing parameters. NOTE: Make sure that if there is an option titled “Fit to Page” or “Fit to Print” (this can vary based on how you are printing) is NOT selected! If this option is selected it will adjust the spacing of your mailing labels incorrectly and they won’t match up to your mailing labels.
- Click on the arrow icons to move forward or backward through your pages.
- Click on the left hand disk icon to download the labels. Click on the “Type” drop down menu to choose the type of file you want to download.
- Click on the right hand disk icon (with white piece of paper in upper right of icon) to open a new window with these labels. From the new window you will be able download or print your labels. Click on the type drop down menu to choose the type of file you want to download. NOTE: depending on the type you choose your computer may require you to save the file before opening it a new window.
- Click on the Export to XML to export the labels to a spreadsheet. Please click on the help bubble for more information on exporting reports to spreadsheets.