Adding a New Calendar
Application Role Types in this Calendar
- Go to Calendars > Calendars> Calendars Table
- Click the New button to add new calendar.
- Add Title.
- Add Description (internal AND public will see too).
- Check Is Public if meant to be a public calendar.
- Choose the desired Color for the calendar.
- Uncheck the Active checkbox ONLY if you want to ever make this calendar inactive.
- Change Order number if you want to change the order that this calendar appears in your list of calendars (this will affect internal and public ordering of the calendar).
- Select Hide by Default if you want this calendar to be grayed out by default in the public view.
- Click Save and Continue to keep editing your calendar. Click Save and Back if you do not want to edit this calendar further at this time.
- Save and Continue will take you to the Edit Calendar page.
- Related Tabs include:
- Belongs To Calendar Feeds
Events in this Calendar
- Shows roles that are currently assigned to this calendar.
- Click on New to add a new role to this calendar. This will take you to the Add Application Role Type to Calendar page.
- Choose the role type you want to add by selecting the role from the Application Role Type drop down menu.
- Click Save and Back to finish adding role types to this calendar.
- Click Save and Add Another to add additional role types to this calendar.