Adding a New Event to the Calendar
- Go to Calendars > Event Quick Add.
- Give the New Event a title.
- (Optional) add a description. This description will only be shown in the information box when a user hovers their mouse over an event on a calendar.
- (Optional) choose or create an Html Template For Display. This information will only be shown when a user clicks on an event on a calendar.
- Select/Check the Calendar(s) you want to tie this event to.
- Select Single Event, All Day Event, or Repeating Event and fill out the proper Date and Time Details.
- Click “Save and Add Another” to add more calendars or click “Save and Continue” to view the event you just added. Once you have added the events you want click “Save and Back”.