Note- Users can change their own passwords from the “Account” tab in the portal.
- On the left navigation Menu, click System > User Management > Manage Users.
- From the “Manage Users” table, edit the user record for the person whose password you want to change (either double click on the user or select the user and click the blue “Edit” action button).
- In the User Record, click on the blue header titled “Change Password [+]”.
- Enter and Re-Enter a new temporary password for this user.
- Click the green “Change Password” button
- This is now their temporary password, and they can update it in the account tab of the portal.