A Session Group is like a mini-group within your Extended Care Session. This is particularly useful if your Extended Care program divides participants between rooms, where the total occupancy is the total of all participants in the Session, but those participants need to be divided up in some way. For example, this is useful if your Session is divided up by age where the younger kids go to one room, and the older kids go to another.
Articles in this section
- Creating a New Extended Care Session
- Exporting Signup Information for Extended Care Participants
- Extended Care Module Overview of Features & Setup
- Extended Care Setup From Start to Finish (Create Sessions and Place Students)
- How to Export Extended Care Billing
- How to Prune Extended Care Signups
- Session Group Info
- Setting up Recurrence Rules for Extended Care
- Using the Extended Care Billing Report
- Using the Extended Care Bulk Placement Tool
Please sign in to leave a comment.