As we discussed above BigSIS isn’t an email server. This means that BigSIS does not control the number of emails you may send at one time. It is actually your email server that controls the number of emails you may send at one time or in a given period of time (e.g., in a 24 hour period). BigSIS will allow you to edit the number of recipients you can send to but this is simply just a recommended number you set for a given email account. Ultimately you will need to check the account settings for your email server to check what their limitations are. After you figure out what this number is we can enter it in BigSIS in the Max Recipients field so that you do not exceed that amount.
Articles in this section
- Troubleshooting Email Send Issues
- Adding or Editing Email Signatures
- How to Edit an Email Account in BigSIS
- Setting up New Email Accounts to Send From BigSIS
- Special Note about Maximum Recipient Limitations
- Email Accounts in BigSIS