You can embed any BigSIS form in an iFrame in your site. Here is a list of URLs (replace "yourdomain" with your school's URL):
- Calendar: https://yourdomain.bigsis.com/forms/embed/calendar/
- Inquiry Form: https://yourdomain.bigsis.com/forms/embed/leadinquiry/
- Online Donation: https://yourdomain.bigsis.com/forms/embed/donation/
Here is a link to embed iFrames in your site: http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_iframe.asp
All three of those forms can also be links instead of embedded as iFrames. Below are the 3 links (just remove the "/embed" part of the Url).
- Calendar: https://yourdomain.bigsis.com/forms/calendar/
- Inquiry Form: https://yourdomain.bigsis.com/forms/leadinquiry/
- Online Donation: https://yourdomain.bigsis.com/forms/donation/
The only one you may want to link instead of embed is the online donation form. You only need to do this if your website isn't secure (https). If you can't make your website secure, you can still link to https://yourdomain.bigsis.com/forms/donation/ for your donations.