There are many reasons why you may need to send a completed form back to the Parent Portal. Perhaps the parent forgot to fill out a section or filled out a section incorrectly. The following article will cover how to send an MPF back to the portal and how to change the responsible person if necessary.
Sending a Completed Form Back to the Portal and/or Changing the Responsible Person
From the Dashboard:
- Go to Forms > Multi-Page Forms > All Submitted Form
- Locate the form and select it
- Then, click the Edit button
Click to enlarge
- Note: Double-clicking the MPF will only give you a preview of that MPF. In this instance, you must click the Edit button.
- To change the responsible person, click the Responsible Person drop-down menu and change the person
- To send the form back to the portal, remove the Completed On date