There are many reasons why you may need to send a completed form back to the Parent Portal. Perhaps the parent forgot to fill out a section or filled out a section incorrectly. The following article will cover how to send an MPF back to the portal and how to change the responsible person if necessary.
On the left menu:
- Go to Forms > Multi-Page Forms >Submitted Forms> Submitted/Pending Enrollment forms ONLY.
- Locate the form and select it.
- Then, click the Edit button.
PRO TIP! Double-clicking the MPF will only give you a preview of that MPF. In this instance, you must select the MPF and click the Edit button.
(Right-click and "Open image in new tab" to enlarge)
- To change the responsible person, click the Responsible Person drop-down menu, and change the person.
- To send the form back to the portal, remove the Completed On date.
IMPORTANT! As soon as you remove the Completed On date and save this setting the form will be available in the portal for the parent. You will still need to notify them but it is important to understand this action will make the form immediately available to the parent again so only do this when you are ready.
- After you have made the changes you need, click Save and Back and you are done.
- IMPORTANT! Rember that you need to email the parent that the form is available in the portal again. It is available right away but they aren't automatically emailed so you will need to do that.