During the setup and training process for your Leads module you will complete a Task Template Spreadsheet that will import your tasks into the BigSIS Leads Module. If you need to later add additional tasks to an Enrollment workflow (used on the Leads table for all new leads) or a Re-enrollment workflow (used on the Re-enrollment Leads table) you will need to so manually by following these steps.
NOTE: The example below shows how to add a new task to an Enrollment workflow. These same steps can be followed for a Re-enrollment workflow. Just choose the "Lead Workflow Configuration (Re-enrollment") option in Step 1 and you will be able to add tasks to your re-enrollment workflows. Then, can follow Steps 2 - 6 and you will be on your way!
- Go to Leads > Enrollment & Inquiries Setup > Lead Workflow Configuration (Enrollment) > Select and edit the workflow configuration you want to add tasks to.
- Next, select and edit the phase you want to add tasks to.
- Select "Tasks in this Phase" and click on "New".
- Now click New to add a new Task Template.
- Next, you will need to decide if this task should have Preceding Tasks and Followup Tasks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.