Before you proceed, please make sure you've determined you need to make a New Lead Enrollment Configuration from Scratch here.
Setting up a New Lead Enrollment Configuration From Scratch
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Leads > Enrollment & Inquires Setup > Lead Enrollment Configuration
- Click the "New" button. This will open up the form for creating a new lead enrollment configuration
- Fill out the form as illustrated below and then click "Save and Continue" (NOTE: if the academic year you are trying to set up is not available for selection in the Academic Year field, skip to the section titled "Setting Up A New Academic Year" below)
- After clicking on "Save and Continue" (don't worry, if you forgot to click "Save & Continue" button in the previous step and instead clicked "Save & Back," just select the year you created and then click the "Edit" button from the Lead Enrollment Configurations table) you will be in the Lead Enrollment Configuration. Go down to the sub-tab titled "Programs for Enrollment" and click the "New" button:
- This is where you configure the settings for a program (e.g., 1st grade, Kindergarten, etc.). You will need to set up each program independently. Of course, you may use similar and sometimes identical settings between programs, but they nonetheless must each be set up individually one at a time if you are using the START FROM SCRATCH method (the USE COPY method bypasses all this)
- The next thing you must set up is the inquiry form settings for the program. There are two components of the inquiry form you may edit: (A) the inquiry form itself by adding additional custom fields and (B) the page that the user views after submitting the inquiry form:
- Once you have configured the above settings for one program, you may save the configuration and then begin with the next program until you have configured all the programs you will be offering for the year in question.
NOTE: If the year you are trying to set up is not already available follow these instructions on setting up a new Academic Year
Setting Up A New Academic Year
You only need to do this IF the year you are trying to set up is not already available when you try to use the START FROM SCRATCH method above. Before you can set up a lead enrollment configuration for a new academic year, that new year must itself be set up first, here's how.
- Go to Students > Other > Academic Years. This will open up the Academic Years table.
- Select the most recent year (its usually listed at the very top of the table). Make sure the most recent year listed isn't actually the year you are trying to set up, if so you don't need to do any of the following since the year is already set up!
- While the most recent year is selected, click the "Deep Copy" button:
- Adjust the title and all the dates to match the year you are trying to set up. For example, let's say you selected the 2019-2020 academic year to copy in order to set up the 2020-2021 year, you would want to change all the 2019 dates to 2020 and all the 2020 dates to 2021:
- Once you have done this, you may go back to step titled "START FROM SCRATCH" and proceed
Please sign in to leave a comment.