Once you have a lead enrollment configuration set up for a year in which you are ready to begin accepting inquiries and/or application, the following tutorial will teach you how to tweak and customize the settings for that year.
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Enrollment & Inquires Setup > Lead Enrollment Configuration
- Select the year you wish to configure and then click the "Edit" button. This will open up the Lead Enrollment Configuration for that school year. The Lead Enrollment Configuration is just a fancy way of saying: this is where you tweak most of the settings for the admissions process for the selected academic year.
- Scroll down to the tab Programs for Enrollment and click the green "+New" button.
- This is where you configure the settings for a program (e.g., 1st grade, Kindergarten, etc.). You will need to set up or edit each program independently. Of course, you may use similar and sometimes identical settings between programs:
- The next thing you may edit is the inquiry form settings for the program. There are two components of the inquiry form you may edit: (A) the inquiry form itself by adding additional custom fields and (B) the page that the user views after submitting the inquiry form:
- Once you have configured the above settings for one program, you may save the configuration and move on to set up or edit the next program.