Once you have a lead enrollment configuration set up for a year in which you are ready to begin accepting inquiries and/or applications, the following tutorial will teach you how to tweak and customize the settings for that year.
Editing a Lead Enrollment Congifuration
From the Dashboard:
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Enrollment & Inquires Setup > Lead Enrollment Configuration
- Select the year you wish to configure and then click the Edit button.
- NOTE: This will open up the Lead Enrollment Configuration for the selected academic year. The Lead Enrollment Configuration is just a fancy way of saying: this is where you tweak most of the settings for the admissions process for the selected academic year.
- Scroll down to the Programs for Enrollment table and click the New button to add a new program, or double-click a program to edit it.
- The Edit Program to Lead Enrollment Configuration will display, this is where you configure the settings for a program (e.g., 1st grade, Kindergarten, etc.). You will need to set up or edit each program independently. Of course, you may use similar and sometimes identical settings between programs. See the below screenshot for information on the different fields including how to swap out an application or contract for a selected program.
Right-click and open in new tab to enlarge
- Program Overrides allow you to set class size and due dates for each individual program. These settings will override any Program Defaults you have tied to the selected Lead Enrollment Configuration. This includes Class Size Guestimate, Ideal, and Max, as well as Application, Tuition Insurance, Enrollment Contract, and Re-enrollment Contract Due Date overrides. TIP: Hover over the help bubbles for more information.
(Right-click and open in new tab to enlarge)
- After you have completed your edits, click Save or Save and Back to save your work.