Once you have a lead enrollment configuration set up for a year in which you are ready to begin accepting inquiries and/or applications, the following tutorial will teach you how to tweak and customize the settings for that year.
Editing a Lead Enrollment Congifuration
From the Dashboard:
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Enrollment & Inquires Setup > Lead Enrollment Configuration
- Select the year you wish to configure and then click the Edit button.
- NOTE: This will open up the Lead Enrollment Configuration for the selected academic year. The Lead Enrollment Configuration is just a fancy way of saying: this is where you tweak most of the settings for the admissions process for the selected academic year.
- Scroll down to the Programs for Enrollment table and click the New button to add a new program, or double-click a program to edit it.
- The Edit Program to Lead Enrollment Configuration will display, this is where you configure the settings for a program (e.g., 1st grade, Kindergarten, etc.). You will need to set up or edit each program independently. Of course, you may use similar and sometimes identical settings between programs. See the below screenshot for information on the different fields including how to swap out an application or contract for a selected program.
Click to enlarge
- After you have completed your edits, Save your work.