Before you proceed, please make sure you've determined you should use a copy to make a New Lead Enrollment Configuration here.
Setting up the Lead Enrollment Configuration Using the Copy Function
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Enrollment & Inquires Setup > Lead Enrollment Configuration.
- From the Lead Enrollment Configurations table, select the most recent year, and click the Copy button.
- This will take you to the copy screen where you will adjust the title and dates for the new lead enrollment configuration. Click Copy when you are done filling in the necessary information and that's it, you are all done setting up a new year for your inquiry form!
PRO TIP! If the academic year you are trying to set up is not available for selection in the Academic Year field, skip to the section titled "Setting Up A New Academic Year" below.
Setting Up A New Academic Year
You only need to do this IF the year you are trying to set up is NOT already available when you try to use the USE COPY method above. Before you can set up a lead enrollment configuration for a new academic year, that new year must itself be set up first, here's how.
- Go to Students > Other > Academic Years.
(Right-click and "Open image in new tab" to enlarge)
- Select the Academic Year that you would like to copy (normally this will be the most recent academic year) and click the Deep Copy button. This will create an exact copy of the previous Academic Year and from there you can begin customizing it to fit the new year.
- Click the Deep Copy button. This will create an exact copy of the previous Academic Year and from there you can begin customizing it to fit the new year.
- The old title for the Academic Year you are copying will appear in the new title field with "XX" in place of the school year. Change this to the new title you want for your new Academic Year.
- Enter the New Code for the new Academic Year.
- (Optional) Enter New Description. This is an internal description for your use.
- Enter new begin and end date ranges for the Academic Year. The system will set this date for you based on the previous start date and you may update these accordingly.
- Enter new work begin and end dates. Selecting dates for these fields will add any additional days, starting before or after the begin and end date you set up for the Academic Year, to the school days for that Academic Year. This is helpful if you would like to be able to track not only school days, but also all of the days within the school year that you have scheduled for employees and faculty. The system will set this date for you based on the previous start date and you may update these accordingly.
- Next, you will edit the term(s) copied from the old Academic Year.
- Copy Assessment Periods For Terms checkbox. This will be selected by default and is recommended so that you can copy over your previous assessment periods and then edit the assessment period due dates later.
- Enter new title(s) for the new term(s).
- Enter new code(s) for the new term(s).
- Change the new begin and end date ranges for the new term(s).
- Follow three previous steps for each term you are copying.
Please sign in to leave a comment.