Before you proceed, please make sure you've determined you should use a copy to make a New Lead Enrollment Configuration here.
Using a Copy to Set up a new Lead Enrollment Configuration
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Enrollment & Inquires Setup > Lead Enrollment Configuration
- Select the last year when you know the settings worked fairly well for your school (usually this will be the most recent year listed in the Lead Enrollment Configurations table)
- Click the "Copy" button (NOTE: if the academic year you are trying to set up is not available for selection in the Academic Year field, skip to the section titled "Setting Up A New Academic Year" below):
- Adjust the title and dates for the new lead enrollment configuration:
- That's it, you are all done setting up a new year for inquiries (and/or applications)!
Setting Up A New Academic Year
You only need to do this IF the year you are trying to set up is not already available when you try to use the USE COPY method above. Before you can set up a lead enrollment configuration for a new academic year, that new year must itself be set up first, here's how.
- Go to Students > Other > Academic Years. This will open up the Academic Years table.
- Select the most recent year (its usually listed at the very top of the table). Make sure the most recent year listed isn't actually the year you are trying to set up, if so you don't need to do any of the following since the year is already set up!
- While the most recent year is selected, click the "Deep Copy" button:
- Adjust the title and all the dates to match the year you are trying to set up. For example, let's say you selected the 2019-2020 academic year to copy in order to set up the 2020-2021 year, you would want to change all the 2019 dates to 2020 and all the 2020 dates to 2021:
- Once you have done this, you may go back to step titled "USE COPY" and proceed.