Lead contract payment schedules are what you will need to set up if you are using payment schedules in your BigSIS contracts. Lead contract payment schedules are designed to be tied to an academic year and will consist of the dates a payment will be due. This allows you to set up payment schedules based on a specific school year and thus when those payments are due during that school year.
NOTE: If you have not created lead contract payment schedules before, you will want to follow the steps below. If you have created payment schedules before you can save yourself a lot of time by copying your current payment schedules and editing the school year and dates associated with them. Skip to Copy Lead Contract Payment Schedules below for these steps.
To create new lead contract payment schedules:
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Online Contracts > Lead Contract Payment Schedules.
- Click New to add your first payment schedule.
- Fill in the Title (e.g., Lump Sum Payment, 10-Month Plan, etc.), Flat Amount (if applicable),
Percent (if applicable), Percentage Applied To (if applicable), Academic Year, Active, Default, Require Tuition Insurance, Tuition Insurance Due Date Override.
- Click Save and Continue when you are done.
- You will now add each of the due dates for this payment schedule. Click New to add a new date.
- Choose the desired date from the Due Date field. Click Save and Add Another to continue adding more dates, click Save and Back when you are done.
To Copy Lead Contract Payment Schedules:
- From the Lead Contract Payment Schedules table, select the desired payment schedule and click Copy.
- Once you have copied the payment plan you can edit it and adjust the academic year and dates based on the updated school year and payment dates. To edit the academic year, select the desired year from the Academic Year drop-down menu. To edit the payment dates double-click on any given date and update based on your needs.