Once you have created your contracts in BigSIS it should take you just a few minutes to copy and update your contract based on the upcoming or current school year's needs. If you need to build a contract from scratch, check out this article.
This video goes through the basics of copying and editing contracts.
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Online Contracts > View/Edit Contract Forms
- Select the contract you would like to copy and click Copy
- After you copy your contract you will see that an exact copy of the contract was made and "Copy" was added to the title of your new contract. Select and edit the copy to edit the title and any other necessary items.
- You may edit any aspects of your contract if necessary but the one required action is to edit the title of the contract. We suggest using the school year in the title, i.e., 2018-2019 Re-Enrollment Contract, or Grade 1-8 Re-Enrollment Contract 2019-2020, or All School Re-Enrollment Contract 2019/2020, etc.
- After editing the title you may edit any of the other aspects of your contract including payment types, options for printing, alerts, pages, and widgets, etc.