At some point you may want to add more options to the "Heard About" list on your BigSIS Inquiry Form. We do recommend keeping the Heard About options as simple as possible and remember to have an "other" option as there is a textbox that allows the user to fill in something more specific.
How to Add Options to the "Heard About" Menu
From the Dashboard:
- Go to System > Type Management > Heard About (or just search for "Heard" in your upper left search menu and this will be the only option to select!)
- Note: If you don't see Type Management as an option, you do not have permission to access this part of the system. Talk to your system administrator.
- Click the New button
- Add a Title
- The Order Number governs where the option appears on the list, adjust the Order Number accordingly
- Check the Default checkbox to assign a default value. This is the option that will appear in the box as the default option
- Uncheck the Is Public checkbox if you only want the option to appear internally when editing a Lead Record and not on the Inquiry Form
- When you are finished, Save your work