The semi-weekly checklist is a list of items the development director or team should be completing on a routine basis: we recommend on a daily or weekly schedule but if that is not feasible, then at least complete these items once a month. Anything longer than that may eventually lead to significant issues with payment, donation, and donor data that can be difficult and costly to clean up.
NOTE: If not using Authorize.net, skip items 1 and 6.
1. Perform Daily Authorize.net Reconcile
2. Log Recent Pledge and Recurring Installment Payments
3. Enter Manual Pledge Payments
5. Run the Donor Profile Merge Utility
6. Deal with Declined Payments That Could Not Be Processed By Authorize.net
Please sign in to leave a comment.