When manually adding line items to contracts you can either do this for individual contracts or, for contracts that will have the same line item added to them, do this in bulk for as many contracts as you need. The steps below will list each method separately but you will see that the steps are almost the same with just a few different clicks. You can also use these steps on both the Leads table (for new enrollments) and for the Re-enrollment lead table.
Adding Line Items to One Contract
From the Leads or Re-enrollment leads table...(go to Admissions/Leads > Leads or Re-Enrollment Leads)
- Locate the lead whose contract you need to add/edit line items to. (Remember you can use filtering or the search menu to locate leads when need be)
- From the table, click on the purple icon that indicates a contract has been created. NOTE: This next step can be done in two ways, directly from the table or by editing a lead record. In this example, we will be looking at the faster method which is editing the contract from the table.
- This takes you to the Edit Contract screen and you will see Line Items towards the bottom. Click New to add new contract line items, Edit to edit an existing contract, or Remove to remove a line item (you will need to select the line item before you can edit or remove it.)
- This will take you to the Add Lead Contract Line Item screen where you will be able to add new line items. Click on the Choose lead contract item type template drop-down menu if you are using contract line item templates or manually add them if necessary. See steps 5 and 6 in this help article for more help with this step: How to Tie Contract Line Items to a Lead Enrollment Configuration
Adding Line Items to More Than One Contract
From the Leads or Re-enrollment Leads table...
- Locate the leads whose contracts you need to add/edit line items to. Use the bulk select button or individually select the leads then click Other Actions > Add Contract Line Items (Remember you can use filtering or the search menu to locate leads when need be).
- This will take you to the Bulk Add Contract Line Items to Leads screen where you can select the line item you would like to add. Click on the Choose lead contract item type template drop-down menu if you are using contract line item templates or manually add them if necessary. See steps 5 and 6 in this help article for more help with this step: How to Tie Contract Line Items to a Lead Enrollment Configuration
- You will see two additional sections at the bottom of this screen that will show you the contracts that will and will not have these line items added to it. Those that are listed in the "will not" area are indicating that those leads do not have contracts. Return to the previous screen and create there contracts (Other actions > Create Contracts)
- You will be able to add one line item at a time in this method. Click Add to add this line item and repeat steps above if necessary.