This article will discuss the steps for adding teachers to course templates. We want to give you a reminder that course templates are something that you will use every time you generate courses for a term. That means you only want to add teachers to your templates IF the teacher stays the same every term. If the teacher changes every term, you will not add the teacher to the course template; instead, you will later add the teacher after you generate the course for the term. Click here for how to add teachers to a course: Adding Teachers to Courses
- Go to Courses > Other > Course Templates. Then select and edit the appropriate course.
- Next, scroll down and go to the related tab titled Teachers, then click on New.
- Now search for and select the teacher in the Teacher drop-down menu. Make sure to click Save and Back when you have selected the teacher. (Click Save and Add Another to add another teacher to this course.)
- You may also select the application role type for this teacher.
- Additionally, you may set them as the default teacher for the course template if you have more than one teacher tied to it.
- If need be Remove the old teacher that is no longer teaching that course.