These instructions will help you register a single student into as many courses as you need. To register multiple students into courses please see instructions for how to use the Auto-Register Tool.
- Start by navigating to the Enrollments table (Students > Enrollments) and filter for the appropriate student.
- Edit the enrollment record for the correct term.
- Once you have edit the enrollment record you will see the list of courses the student can be enrolled in under the Registration Available Courses section.
- You may select any of the appropriate courses and click Register For Class. This will add the courses to the Courses Registered For section.
- Once you have completed this click Save and Back and you are done!