Here are the instructions on how to edit your Inquiry Success Template (aka, your Inquiry Thank You Message). This is the thank you message that is provided to the user once they have completed an inquiry form. Below is an example of an Inquiry Success Template and instructions on how to edit your own. In these instructions, we will list out the steps to edit this template but one important aspect to consider is that you can create as many Inquiry Success Templates as you need. For example, if you want the success template to be different for Grades 1-5 than for Grades 6-8 or a different template for pre-kindergarten or kindergarten, then you simply create a new success template and tie that to the correct programs in your Lead Enrollment Configuration. These steps will show you how to edit your success template and how to add a new template to a program if necessary.
For more detailed information on your Lead Enrollment Configuration and the leads module click here: Setting up the Leads Tool.
For more information on adding documents to your document center, click here.
For more information on adding images or logos to your thank you message, click here.
Click here for an example of a success template.
Updating/Editing Success Template:
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Enrollment & Inquiries Setup > Lead Enrollment Configuration (LEC) and edit your most recent LEC.
- Scroll down to Programs for Enrollment and edit any of the programs. By default, BigSIS adds the same Inquiry Success Template to all of your programs. Thus, if you are using the same success template for all programs you can edit any program, follow the steps to edit the template and the template will be updated for each program.
PRO TIP! If you are creating a different success template for a program follow this step and make sure to click the blue combo box in step 3 to create a new template.
- Now, click on Inquiry Settings. Click the blue Edit button to edit the template for your success message. If you are adding a new success template to a program click the green Add New.
- When editing your success template you can edit the Title if necessary.
PRO TIP! It is recommended to title the template accordingly if you are creating more than one. For example, Inquiry Success Template for Grade School, or Inquiry Success Template for Grades 9-12, or Inquiry Success for PreK/K, etc.
- Next, you may use a variety of formatting options to format your Inquiry Success Template. Make sure to click Save and Back when you are done!