After you send a Multi-Page Form to the portal you will want to test it in the portal. Follow these instructions to make sure you are set up to test the form and how to access the form in the portal.
- Now it is almost time to go and play with the form itself. But first, let's make sure that the portal is set up to display these forms. Go to System > Settings > Portal Setup and look for the Parents and Guardians - Portal Tab and click on it to expand it:
- From there, locate the sub-tabs and then find Parents and Guardians > Requests for Information and make sure it is active. If the sub-tab is already active, just take note of the name listed in the Display Title in Portal field and then skip to the next step (by default, the name in that field is Requests for Information, but your school may have changed this to something else. If it is currently inactive, click the Show in Portal box, give a name to the tab in the Display Title in Portal field and then hit the Save button right beneath it:
- Go to your portal and locate the Parents and Guardians tab. Find the sub-tab from the previous step (again, by default the name would be Requests for Information but your school may have changed the default value). Now, look for the record featuring your Enrollment MPF and click the Fill out Form link:
- Click the Claim button on the next screen:
- Finally, you will be viewing the Enrollment MPF and you are now able to test it. TIP: You may keep this page open on your browser and open up a second tab on your browser where you can go back to the Enrollment MPF settings in the BigSIS admin to make adjustments. The form in the portal updates in real-time so you can always go back to the first tab in your browser and refresh it to see and test any additional changes you have made to the Enrollment MPF: