These steps will help guide you on how to add or remove a student from a course. There can be a variety of reasons for adding or removing a student from a course but these steps will work for each situation you might need to add/remove one or more students from a single course.
- Go to Courses > Courses. Select and edit the course you need to add or remove a student from.
PRO TIP! You may opt to use filtering or column sorting to narrow down your list of courses
- This will take you to the Edit Course page. Scroll down to Registrations.
- To remove a registration, select one or more registrations and click Remove. You will then be given a confirmation screen. Click OK. If this is all you need to do you are done!
- To add a new student, click New.
- This will take you to the Add Registration to Course page where you can select the student from the Registrant drop-down menu. TIP: you can keyword search in this Registrant drop-down menu. Just start typing the first or last name of the student to help narrow down the list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.