- Go to Forms > Multi-Page Forms > Submitted Forms > Submitted/Pending Enrollment Forms ONLY. This table will show you all of the enrollment forms you have sent regardless of when you sent them.
- We recommend that you use the Filters to help narrow down what forms you are looking at. Click here to skip to filtering.
- After you filter for the correct form(s), you have several options to use.
- Preview (with links): This feature allows you to preview an unofficial copy of a single MPF. Once you have previewed it, you have the option to Download an Official Copy (if available) or Download Unofficial Copy directly from this page.
- Download Official Copy (if available): By clicking this button you will be able to download the official copy of one MPF.
Pro Tip! You will get an error message indicating this function is not available if an official copy cannot be found.
- Download Zipped Official Copies (if available): This button allows you to download a zipped version of the Official MPF(s).
ProTip! Look above for availability.
- Download Unofficial Copy: Through this function, you can download in PDF format a copy of the Unofficial MPF(s).
- Edit: Select the appropriate MPF and click the Edit button. From the Edit MPF screen you will be able to edit the Responsible Person and Completed On date. You will also be able to review the Payment Status for the form.
ProTip! You can only select ONE MPF at a time to edit.
- Email Person Responsible: This will allow you to email just the person responsible for the form. NOTE: If no one has claimed the form there will not be a responsible person.
- Delete: Once you have selected the MPF(s) you want to delete, simply click this button and they will be eliminated from the table.
- Email Parents - this will provide the option to email all parents tied to a form
- Email Students - this will provide the option to email all students to a form
- Mailing Labels - Parents (one per Parent) - will provide one mailing label per parent tied to a form (e.g., if two parents are tied to a form each will get their own label) and will be addressed to the parent
- Mailing Labels - Parents (one per Household) - will provide one mailing label per household (e.g., if a student has parents at two households there will be two labels; one for each parent's household) and will be addressed to the parent
- Mailing Labels - Students (one per Student) - will provide one mailing label per student tied to a form regardless of being part of the same household (e.g., if there are three students at an address they will each receive a mailing label with this option) and will be addressed to the student
- Mailing Labels - Students (one per Household) - will provide one mailing label per household (e.g., if there are three students at an address they will each receive a mailing label with this option)
- Export Guardians - will provide an export option with information primarily about the guardians with custom data from form also available
- Export Students - will provide an export option with information primarily about the students with custom data from form also available
- Export Form Data - will provide an export option with information about the form that was filled out and includes information on who the form was filled out about, who filled out the form, what information was provided, etc.
PRO TIP! This is the export to use when you want to export any and all information about the form.
FiltersGo to Filters and use the following filters.
PRO TIP! Keep in mind that all but the By Paid Status filter can be combined together.
- By Form Status - whether the form is complete, incomplete, or not started
- By Form - select the specific form you want
- By Batch - select the specific batch you want
- By Responsible Person - this will allow you to filter for forms that have been claimed or those that have not
- By Paid Status (Completed MPF's Only) - this will allow you to look for forms that have been paid for or not (this filter cannot be combined with other filters)
- PRO TIP! You can use the sorting arrows to organize your columns too!