The Submitted/Pending Contracts table is where to go when you want to filter for any of your applications in one location. Follow these steps to get started using this table.
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Online Contracts > Submitted/Pending Contracts
- This table will show you all of the contracts you have created.
- We recommend that you use the Filters to help narrow down what forms you are looking at. Go to Filters and use the following filters.
TIP: Keep in mind that all but the By Paid Status filter can be combined together.
- By Academic Year - filter for applications based on school year
- By Program - filter for applications based on program
- By Lead Enrollment Type - filter by initial enrollment leads or re-enrollment leads (this might not be used by your school if your re-enrollment students don't fill out applications)
- By Multi-Part Form Status - whether the form is complete, incomplete, not started, or not completed
- By Multi-Page Form - select the specific form you want
- By Responsible Person - this will allow you to filter for forms that have been claimed or those that have not
- By Paid Status (Completed MPF's Only) - this will allow you to look for forms that have been paid for or not (this filter cannot be combined with other filters)
- By System Filters - use these filters to filter for agree to conditions, custom data, specific file uploads, and yes or no questions
- You can use the sorting arrows to organize your columns too!