Lead Contract Line Item Templates are what you will create and use to add contract line items as a default line item for contracts for an entire program or programs in your Lead Enrollment Configuration. Contract line item templates are also what you will use to add line items to individual contracts on the fly as needed. These steps will help you get your templates set up. Here is more information on How to Tie Contract Line Items to a Lead Enrollment Configuration and How to Add/Edit Contract Line Items from the Leads and Re-enrollment Leads tables.
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Online Contracts > Line Item Templates.
- Click New to add a new line item template or select and Edit the appropriate template.
- This will take you to the Add/Edit Lead Contract Line Item Template page that will have several fields you can use depending on the line item template you are adding/editing.
- Start by adding a Title. This will be the title that appears on your contract but can be edited on the fly as you add the line item to a contract.
- Choose either Charge, Discount, or Deposit and this will allow you to choose from the following Line Item Types.
- Charge - will consist of Extended Care Fee, Fee, Fee due with Contract, Fee Due with First Payment, Late Fee, Tuition, and Tuition Insurance
- Discount - will consist of Other Discount, Scholarship Discount, Sibling Discount, Teacher Discount, and Tuition Assistance
- Deposit - will consist of Contract Deposit
- Now, select if you would like this line item to be a Dollar Amount or a Percentage.
- If this is meant to be an optional line item check the Optional checkbox.
- You will have the option to make an optional line item opted in or opted out by default. Check Opted In if you want this line item to be selected by default.
- Check the Per Family option if this line item should be charged once per family.
PRO TIP! When selected this option means that after someone fills out the first contract in their family it will be removed from any additional contracts that they might fill out for that school year.
- You may add Begin Date, End Date, and Schedule Date if you would like but keep in mind that this date may change so use it now accordingly or leave it blank and you can add this as you add the line item template to your lead enrollment configuration or to a contract on the fly.
- When checked, Separate Invoice will create a separate invoice for this line item from the main tuition invoice due on the date specified by the Schedule Date.
- If this line item is meant to be tied to a specific program you may select from the Program drop-down menu.
PRO TIP!: If this line item is designed to be used for more than one program do not select a program now.