These instructions will help you with how to enter your daily attendance. Use these articles for more information on How to Enter Course Attendance from the Admin or How to Enter Attendance for a Single Student.
- Go to Favorites > Daily Attendance
- This will bring up a page with Attendance By Day
- This tool will always default to today's date. Select the date from the calendar if you need to alter the day you are entering attendance for.
NOTE: If you have pre-generated your attendance already you do not need to click Go or Generate Records. These two options need only be used if you have not pre-generated your attendance but most schools will do this while they are setting up their academic year.
- Once the correct date is entered, you may select from the programs you want to edit. This tool will appear as follows:
- In green will be the Program Groups that you have set up to take attendance for. You may click on the green button to enter attendance for all students in that Program Group.
- In purple will be each individual Program. You may click on the purple button to enter attendance for all students in that Program.
- NOTE: you may also use All or All Programs if you would like to see all students regardless of grade.
- Once you have made your selection this will take you to the Attendance page. In all cases, you will see an alphabetized list, by the last name, of your students.
- It is time to start entering either arrival or departure statuses. NOTE: Arrival and departure statuses are customizable. Please contact email@example.com for more assistance on updating these attendance statuses.
- Click Arrival Status or Departure Status to update this status. By default, your school will have standard attendance options (e.g., Late, Absent, Suspended, Left Early etc.).
- Once you click an Arrival or Departure status you will then be able to select from additional statuses (e.g., Excused, Unexcused (has note), Unexcused (no note)).
- For some statuses, you will be able to select a time. This is typically for "Late" or "Left Early" statuses to signify when the student arrived or departed.
- You may add an optional note (this note can be included in attendance reports).
- Click Save and Back when you are done!