IMPORTANT UPDATES/NEW FEATURES
- We have added new code to help increase the speed of many areas of BigSIS.
- This includes loading of the Edit Lead page (leads tabs), loading of the portal for multi-page forms including applications, contracts, and back-to-school forms, the online donations form, invoices and more.
- New masking has been added to multi-page forms in the portal and to many pages of the admin side of the system as they are loading.
- Along with the increased speed of loading time, the new masking will make it more clear to users when the system is loading. This will help your users to better realize when the system is loading and will show a clear "loading" message on screen to inform them.
- This includes new loading feedback for multi-page forms where payment is being made. When payment is being made the loading screen will list the actions the system is taking as the form loads.
- The Edit Lead page now has a new layout.
- Each section from the top of a Leads Record has now been given their own tabs at the top of the page when you go to edit a lead. This includes the Lead Status (with the new tab name Show Status), Lead Mini Summary (now Summary Quick View), and Other Actions (now Summary) sections, in addition to the Lead Workflow Tasks (now Workflow) and Lead Internal Custom Form (now Custom Forms) expandable sections. Putting them each within tabs has drastically improved the speed of loading a Lead Record, as each tab will now load their section individually.
- With this new option, we have also added a client setting to edit the default tab to show first so you can customize what you see when you edit a lead record. Follow these quick steps to edit the default tab:
- Go to System > Settings > Client Settings
- Click on the Leads (Inquiries, Applications & Contracts) tab
- Use the Tab to display First when editing a Lead drop-down menu to select the tab you would like to display first
- Teachers can now run and print basic Assessment Reports in the Portal.
- This is under Current Courses > View Course > Students. There are two new buttons: Print Reports and Print All Reports.
- New Address Option for School Address on Assessment Report Cover Sheet.
- The options are now: City & State, Full Address, Only Street Address, Only City, and City, State, and Zip.
- Associates/Advisors now have a Sent Emails & Drafts tab in the portal.
Please sign in to leave a comment.