IMPORTANT: This article is designed for schools that DO NOT take ANY payments for contracts in BigSIS through Authorize.net! If you take deposits or run tuition management through BigSIS you should use the below articles instead.
How to Un-Apply a Payment and Delete an Invoice (for Tuition Management ONLY)
How to Remove an Invoice Tied to a Contract (Non Tuition Management Schools)
This step can be completed from the Edit Contract screen so you have a few options of where you can start this step. Remember that a contract can be edit from the Leads, Re-enrollment Leads, or the Submitted/Pending Contracts Table so you have the option to choose your preferred table.
- Go to either the Leads, Re-enrollment Leads, or the Submitted/Pending Contracts Table and edit the contract you are working with. TIP: on the Leads or Re-enrollment leads tab click the purple icon to edit your contract.
- From the Edit Contract screen click Send Contract Back to Portal.
(Right-click and open image in new tab to enlarge)
- This will bring up a confirmation screen to confirm that you will remove "All Signature(s), Signature Date(s), Offline Signature Verification(s), Completed Date, and Canceled Date will be removed." Click 'Ok' to confirm this action.
- This will take you back to the Edit Contract screen where you will now be able to edit any information tied to this contract including due dates, payment schedules, line items, and required signatures. Or, if the parent just needs to make an update to the contract you may notify them that the contract is available to be completed and signed again.
TIP: Click the refresh button to see this update
- NOTE: one you click Send Contract Back to Portal you may want to uncheck the Release To Parents checkbox if you don't intend to release the contract immediately back to the parents.
Please sign in to leave a comment.