IMPORTANT! In the coming months, we will be phasing out this version of the Tuition Management module. If you are looking for how to work with Contracts in the next generation of the Tuition Management module (which is where all 2023-2024 Contracts were built and sent from), go to the Tuition Management section of our Help Center.
If you need to transfer payments from one scheduled payment date to another, or to several other scheduled payment dates you are in the right place. This tool, Transfer From, allows you to transfer any amount from one scheduled payment date to another. This could be $0.01 or more and, if more than $0.01 than you can transfer this amount to one or more payment due dates.
This tool also allows you to transfer the entire amount of one scheduled payment to one or more other scheduled payment dates to give you flexibility over moving amounts from one schedule payment date to another. You are also able to eliminate scheduled payment dates and then transfer that amount to one or more other scheduled payment dates.
Follow these steps to get started.
- Go to Favorites > Families, locate the family, and edit it.
PRO TIP! Remember that you can double-click any record to edit it!
- This will take you to the Edit Family screen. From the Invoices tab edit the appropriate invoice.
- From the Edit Invoice screen scroll down to the Payment Schedule tab. Select the payment you would like to transfer an amount of money from and click Transfer From.
PRO TIP! Take note of the amount you would like to transfer from this payment because you are going to enter that on the next screen.
- Select the Scheduled Payment to Transfer To (you will be able to select from any scheduled payment they have). Then enter the Amount to Transfer (this can be any amount from $0.01 to the full amount of the payment). Click Save and Back when you are done.
PRO TIP! If you want to transfer the full amount of this payment to one scheduled payment, enter the full amount of the payment here. If you would like to transfer this payment to more than one payment you will need to calculate how much you would like to add to each payment and enter that amount here.
- Refresh your table and you will see the payment amounts will have been changed. You may repeat steps 3 and 4 as many times as you need to transfer amounts to other payments or distribute a payment evenly to all other payments.