If you need to manually add a new lead you can use the Quick Add Lead option to quickly add the lead. Most schools will prefer that parents fill out the school's inquiry form but this is always an option for the school.
- Go to Admission/Leads > Quick Add Lead. You can also click the New button on the Leads table
- This will take you to the Add Lead screen where you can add information for the lead and for the parent(s) of the lead. You may provide as much information as you have for the lead and the parent(s) but you will be required to add Firstname, Lastname, Academic Year, and Program for the lead.
- You will also have to add at least the First Name, Last Name, and Relation to Child/Ward/Applicant for the parents. All other information is optional but most schools will add as much information as they have about the parent.
PRO TIP! Remember that if a parent is already in the system you can use the Existing Person option to select the parent.
- You may add up to two parents on this form. If you provide a second parent you must add the same required information as the primary parent.
- After you have added the necessary information click Save and Back if you are done or click Save and Continue to continue to the lead record.