You will normally add re-enrollment leads by way of using the re-enrollment tool (Using the Re-Enrollment Tool ). There may be an occasion where you may need to add a re-enrollment lead manually. For example, if you didn't add a re-enrollment lead for a student because it was expected they wouldn't return but now are. There can be many real-world reasons why this may happen but if you need to manually add a new re-enrollment lead you can use the Re-enrollment Leads table to quickly add them.
Click here if you need help Using the Quick Add Lead Option to Manually Add a Lead.
- Go to Admission/Leads > Re-enrollment Leads.
- This will take you to the Add Lead screen where you can add information for the re-enrollment lead.
IMPORTANT: A re-enrollment lead will already have a student record in the system because they are a returning student. This means that you only need to add a small bit of information when you add the re-enrollment lead. It is required that you add the Firstname, Lastname, Academic Year, and Program for the lead. It is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you add the Date of Birth and Gender (if you track this information) at this time as it will help ensure your re-enrollment lead record has this information tied to it.
(Right-click and "Open image in new tab" to enlarge)
- You will also have to tie the parent(s) to this re-enrollment lead. Remember that these parents will already be in the system because these are returning students so you can use the Existing Person option to select the parent. Type in the first or last name of the parent to search for them in the Name field. You will also need to confirm the Relation to Child/Ward/Applicant.
- You may use the Secondary Parent/Guardian Information section to add a second parent/guardian if necessary. You may use the same steps to add an Existing Person
- After you have added the necessary information click Save and Continue to continue to the lead record.
IMPORTANT: This step is VERY important to make sure you tie the re-enrollment lead to the existing student record in the system so DO NOT skip it!
- Click the View/Edit Additional Lead Info button.
- Scroll down to the Student field and search for by first or last name of the student. After you select the student click the Admission field and select the one admission record for the student.
NOTE: If the student has more than one admission record this might be a mistake. Most schools will only ever have one admission record for a student so when in doubt contact your school's super admin or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more assistance.