IMPORTANT! In the coming months, we will be phasing out this version of the Tuition Management module. If you are looking for how to work with Contracts in the next generation of the Tuition Management module (which is where all 2023-2024 Contracts were built and sent from), go to the Tuition Management section of our Help Center.
The Submitted/Pending Contracts table is where to go when you want to see any of your contracts in one location. Follow these steps to get started using this table. This version of the article includes pictures for those of you who are inclined toward visual learning. We understand not everyone wants or needs the visual aids, thus we have also created an article without them.
- Go to Admissions/Leads > Online Contracts > Submitted/Pending Contracts.
- We recommend that you use the Filters to help narrow down what forms you are looking at. Click here to skip to filtering.
- After you filter for the correct contract(s) and selected them, you have several options to use.
- Preview (with links): This feature allows you to preview an unofficial copy of a single contract. Once you have previewed it, you have the option to Download an Official Copy (if available) or Download Unofficial Copy directly from this page.
Download Official Copy (if available): By clicking this button you will be able to download the official copy of ONE Lead contract.
Pro Tip! You will get an error message indicating this function is not available if an official copy cannot be found.
- Download Official Copy (if available): By clicking this button you will be able to download the official copy of ONE Lead contract.
Download Zipped Official Copies (if available): This button allows you to download a zipped version of the Official Contract(s).
ProTip! Look above for availability.
- Download Unofficial Copy: Through this function, you can download in PDF format a copy of both the Unofficial Contract(s) and the Unofficial Summary(ries).
Edit: If you need to edit the select contract, select the Edit button, and scroll down to the bottom. There you will see each line item that makes up the contract. You will be able to update/delete wording, section, etc.
ProTip! You can only select ONE contract at a time to edit.
- Download Zipped Official Copies (if available): This button allows you to download a zipped version of the Official Contract(s).
- Delete: Once you have selected the contract(s) you want to delete, simply click this button and they will be eliminated from the table.
View Lead: This button gives you a snapshot view of the Lead, basic information on them, who the Lead is related to, and even answers they provided in the inquiry and application forms.
ProTip! If need be, you can print this information directly from this page.
- Edit Lead: This will take you to the edit Lead, you will be able to change their status, update their workflow, even revise the information provided in custom forms.
ProTip! You will also be able to review the Inquiry & Application, the Contracts, Enrollment Information, Edit the email addresses, and or send drafts, even look at the Leads References.
- Impersonate the person Responsible/Guardian: By selecting ONE Lead record and selecting this button you will be able to impersonate the person responsible or Guardian of the Lead. This will allow you to view the parent portal as they see it, including any applications, forms, or contract you have sent them.
Export Contracts: When you need to export certain data from one or multiple contracts, such as lead or parent information, the Base Tuition everyone is paying, or any data being compiled from Custom Forms you will have the ability to do an export. This data will be returned as an Excel File, which will easily let you see and manipulate said data.
ProTip! You can choose as many or as few columns to export depending on the data you need.
- Communicate: When you are in need of communicating with the Person Responsible or Guardians of the Lead, click on the Communicate button and it will let you select from either of these two options. It will take you to a new window where you will be able to draft and send an email.
Other Actions: This button permits you Change Leads or Change Forms for ONE record. This can be useful if the wrong Lead is attached to a Contract or visa versa (the wrong Contact is attached to a Lead).
Filters - Use any of these filters to narrow down your list of contracts. You can also use the upper-right search menu to search for a specific contract.
ProTip! Keep in mind that all but the By Paid Status filter can be combined together.
- By Academic Year - filter for applications based on school year
- By Program - filter for applications based on program
- By Lead Enrollment Type - filter by initial enrollment leads or re-enrollment leads (this might not be used by your school if your re-enrollment students don't fill out applications)
- By Multi-Part Form Status - whether the form is complete, incomplete, not started, or not completed
- By Multi-Page Form - select the specific form you want
- By Responsible Person - this will allow you to filter for forms that have been claimed or those that have not
- By Split Contact - this permits you to filter for Leads that have split contacts or not
- By Tuition Invoice Status - filter by contacts that have tuition paid in Full, are Current, Past Due, or have No Invoice
By System Filters - use these filters to filter for agree to conditions, custom data, specific file uploads, and yes or no questions
ProTip! a box will pop-up when you select the filter you want, select the appropriate fields that are required and click Apply Filter
- You can use the sorting arrows to organize your columns too!