Add Student to CourseTeachers have the ability to add or remove students from their courses right from the portal. The one limitation they will encounter is that they will not be able to remove a student that has been given an assessment, narrative report, or filled out matrix entries.
From the Teacher portal...
- Click on My Courses and edit the appropriate course.
PRO TIP! You have three options to edit a course: A.) select the course and click the View Course button at the top of your courses B.) click the View Course button for the course OR C.) double-click the course.
(Right-click and open in new tab to enlarge)
- This will take you to the Students tab. Continue to Adding a Student or skip to Removing a Student.
Adding a Student
- Click the Add Student button.
- This will take you to the Add Student to Course screen where you may choose the student from the Choose Enrolled Student drop-down menu. Click Add Student and you are done!
PRO TIP! Start typing the first or last name of the student into the Choose Enrolled Student drop-down menu to easily find the student you need!
Removing a Student
- Select the appropriate student from the Students list and click Remove Student. Click OK to confirm the delete and you are done!
- IMPORTANT! You may receive an error message if the student has already received assessments, narrative, or matrix entries. You will need to remove the necessary items if you do intend to remove the student from the course.