The leads Task Calendar is a great option for working with and completing your lead tasks but this will not be the most efficient way to complete or delete several tasks at one time. To do that you will need to take a not often used detour to the Tasks table.
- Go to Tasks > Tasks on the left menu.
- This will bring you to the Tasks table where you will see all of your user's open tasks by default.
- You may use the Filters option to narrow your list or use any of the sorting options for select columns. Filter options include:
- By Due Date
- Due Today
- Due This Week
- Due Next Week
- By Owner
- Other Users
- By Task Status
- By Due Date
- Select the appropriate tasks and click Mark Complete or click Delete to remove the selected tasks. If you are deleting a task(s) you may click delete and you are done. Skip to #5 for the last steps to mark complete.
PRO TIP! Remember this is not deleting your task templates. You are just deleting these specific, assigned tasks.
- When marking tasks as complete you may do this for one or more at a time. Click Mark Complete and you will be able to choose from the following:
- Mark Complete (auto) - This will automatically complete all of the tasks you have selected.
- Mark Complete (list) - This will bring up a list of your selected tasks for you to choose what to delete.
PRO TIP! If you are confident that you want to complete the tasks you have selected use Mark Complete (auto) it is a lot quicker!