IMPORTANT! In the coming months, we will be phasing out this version of the Tuition Management module. If you are looking for how to work with Contracts in the next generation of the Tuition Management module (which is where all 2023-2024 Contracts were built and sent from), go to the Tuition Management section of our Help Center.
If you are using tuition management with BigSIS your monthly payments will be run automatically but there will be times where you may need to see upcoming payments or run those payments on your own. For example, with the recent events surrounding COVID-19 you may need to run payments a bit differently and may want to manually do this. Follow these quick steps to see the upcoming payments and/or run them.
- Start by going to Favorites > Families.
- Click the See/Run Upcoming Payments button.
- This will take you to the See/Run Upcoming Payments table where you may search for upcoming payments based on Run Date, Family Title, Payment Plan Type, or Type of Payment.
- Run Date - Enter the date that payments will be run on. If any families are overdue on any payments they will also be included with this filter if the original due date for their payment was before what you enter.
- Family Title - Search by Family name.
- Payment Plan Type - Search by Payment Plan Type, including Tuition and Extended Care.
- Type of Payment - The type of payment you may search by will depend on what the school offers. This may include Credit Card, ACH/eCheck, or All (both).
(Right-click and "Open image in new tab" to enlarge.
- After selecting your filter option, click Get Payments for Date button to see the results.
- Once you have selected the appropriate payments click Run Payments. Once you have run the payment(s) you will be provided with a thank you message and you are done!