Each school has the option to customize their own health Releases and Permissions widget. This allows you to customize emergency, medications (administered by the school), and other (used for the school's own purposes and may include things like the application of sunscreen that fall outside of the above categories).
IMPORTANT! To view releases and permission in a person record, go to People > edit the person record in question > click Health Info > Edit Health Info.
- Go to System > Health Setup > Health Permissions Setup.
PRO TIP! If you don't see this option, check with your administrators and they can help set your user permissions.
- The Health Permissions table will show all of the current releases and permissions your school is using. Select and edit (double-click) any permission that you need to update. Click New to add another health permission.
- You will have several options for each health permission.
- Select the Type. You can select from Emergency Care, Medications, and Other.
- Enter a Title.
- Enter a Description for the health permission.
- Select if the permission should be Required to Answer (yes or no question) OR Required to Agree (the user is required to select they agree with the health permission.)
- Select if you would like to require a signature for the health permission. Click here for an example.
- Click Save and Back and you are done!
Please sign in to leave a comment.