Making the gradebook active in the portal consists of two settings. The first is to make the gradebook tools active in the teacher portal via your client settings. The second is to make any courses gradebook active in the portal. These two options combined allow you to use the gradebook for all courses or just select courses.
PRO TIP! This article discusses how to affect the gradebook setting for a course you have already generated. If you would like to read more information on how to affect the gradebook setting for a course template click here. Remember that you will want to edit this option in the course template if you want this option to be active, or not, every time you generate the course.
- Go to Courses > Courses > select and Edit the appropriate course.
- Click Additional Course Options.
- Uncheck Hide Gradebook to show the gradebook.
- Check Hide Gradebook to restrict the gradebook option for this course.
- Click Save and Back at the top of the screen and you are done!