These instructions will help you clear your cache in Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. This can be helpful when needing to refresh your logos or other images that have recently been updated on your site or other BigSIS forms.
- If using Chrome as your browser, click Ctrl+h to go to History.
- This will take you to your History page, click the option to Clear browsing data.
- You can then select Cached images and files and click Clear Data. You may deselect the other options as we show below.
- Open Firefox on your computer.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the browser, click the Menu Bars, which look like three parallel lines, and click the Privacy and Security tab.
- Select Cookies and Site Data.
- Select Cached Web Content > click Clear.
- Double-check your selections to make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected, and then hit “Clear now.”
- Click on the Safari drop-down menu and select Preferences.
- Click the Advanced tab. Select the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox and close the Preferences window.
- Select the Develop drop-down menu. Click Empty Cache.
- Note: You may want to also clear your browser history.
Please sign in to leave a comment.